Sunday, October 4, 2009

Letter from a student who liked me :)

Dear Ms.Alam,

It is interesting that how some teachers have bad and good influences on their students' life. You were one of those who impacted my life in such way that I am pursing a career in teaching since you made me fall in love with this career. Your passion and love for teaching and educating your students has been always beyond words. You taught me how to be strong and fight for goods. You indeed taught from heart and not from the book. You were always had this positive energy that it really made me want to be a teacher like you. I can never forget how much you patiently listened to our problems and tried your best to be there for each of us. I just wanted to thank you for all these and god bless you.

yours,

Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment