Sunday, November 1, 2009

2 poems / combined / zero + division

Poem)
Division combined with zero:
Dividing and dividing and diving,
Oh, what is dividing?
It is tilted or straight,
Oh does it have a zero in it?
Bigger or smaller I don’t know
But what goes on the top I call numi
And what goes on the bottom I call deni
My numi travels to infinity ,
If and only if my deni is a zero
Oh division division,
What did you do to my numi
My deni was a zero
Cannot find my numi!
Where is my numi
Is it traveling into infinity?
It is going faster that the light
It is going into the space
It is meeting all the dark matters
It is meeting all the big zero shape planets
Oh division division,
Look what you did to my numi
My numi is still going to infinity
Traveling into the space
Finding all its zero friends
Oh gosh cannot stop my numi
Because my deni was a zero
And look what you did division
Poor numi is going and going into the space
Going into infinity but why it is so
You poor thing numi, you were anything except zero
Your friend deni took you away
Since the deni was a zero
Good luck my numi in the space
Meeting all your zero friends
Cannot find you any more numi
You are traveling faster than I thought
Bye Bye my numi
Hope you can stop one day :S

No comments:

Post a Comment