Tuesday, September 22, 2009

who was my most memorable teacher?

Who was one of my most memorable teacher


In my life, there have been many teachers who have influenced me by their good professional and personal manners. Out of those teachers my grade 12 math teacher was one of the most memorable one since she influenced me the most.

Mss. Swaniak was a great educator rather than a teacher. She always paid extra attention to her students’ social and personal issues along with their educational needs. That indeed inspired me the most to pursue a career in teaching and educating. I would never forget how patiently and uncomplainingly she listened to me.

Since I was little, I have always suffered from teachers whom I saw sings of inequality in their classrooms. However, I never witnessed any sings of unfairness in her classroom.

By creating a fun environment in our class, she made math much easier and that made me interested and confident to count this subject as my undergraduate major and that is why she is one of the most memorable teachers.

By: Maryam

No comments:

Post a Comment